lørdag 29. januar 2011

Porsgrunn and dinner...

I've had an amazing 24 hours : ) Yesterday, after school, Marte and I went to Porsgrunn to meet Isabel, one of my best friends from high school. The worst thing is that we figured out that Isabel and I haven't seen each other since we left school :o So needless to say, it was truly amazing to see her again! We stayed up talking 'till three and then left at three today : ( I miss her already. She's getting married this summer, so I'm starting to feel kinda grown up. So many of my former classmates are already or are getting married. That' s life I guess.
When we got to Oslo, we met Elise, another of our high school friends, and went to eat Chinese, and it was goooood. I love my girls and I love Chinese, so it was a nice meal ; )

After I got back to the flat I've seen United beat Southampton 2-1 in the 4th round of the FA Cup and Barcelona beat Hercules 3-0 in La Liga. My evening got even better when Elise and Marte came up here again. They just left, and I should think about going to bed now and get ready for some more FA Cup action. Arsenal are taking on Huddersfield tomorrow, and I'm excited : )

Sweet dream everyone : )
xoxo

Ingen kommentarer: