lørdag 21. mai 2011

Time for an update, huh? ; )

Woops! I see that I haven't been in here for almost a month. Sorry bout that. A lot has been going on, mainly exam stuff. I'm luckily done with two of four now, and figured out today that I'm done in two and a half weeks!! Bring on summer!! :D

Other than that, I've been a little trip to London :D :D Went last Saturday morning and had some AMAZING days before going back on Wednesday night! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures (cos my camera is kinda not-good, to say it like that ; ) ). But if I remember on Monday, I can ask my friend who came with us. And I can also take some pictures of the SIX pair of shoes I bought :D :D Man, do I love Primark and New Look!! My mother usually does her shopping in Gothenburg when she goes there. I do mine in London ; )

Just wanna say a tiny piece of football news, and I'll probably say more about tomorrow if I remember. United. Are. Champions! For the 19th time!! Scoot over, Liverpool! We're officially the most successful club in England! Whoop whoop! ; ) Trophy-time tomorrow, and I might start crying. It will be Van der Sar's last ever game :'( AND he'll be captain, if the rumors are true. He will be missed!
xoxo

Ingen kommentarer: