fredag 16. desember 2011

Christmas holiday!! :D

It feels really good to say (write) that, on Wednesday night, I did the last piece of studying of 2011! No more studying until 2012! :D It's a weird, but an unbelievably awesome thought! ;)

I had my last exam yesterday, and I think it went okay. Only time will tell. When I came back to the apartment I saw Barcelona beat what's-their-face 4-0 in the semi final of FIFA Club World Cup. It was a deserved victory and they're now in the final on Sunday and will go up against Santos. Think it will be a great game, but I won't be able to see it as I'm going for a Christmas lunch with my family <3

The afternoon was spent cleaning the apartment, and believe me, it was needed ;) But that as actually a cleaning-session I had been looking forward to, because I knew that I would be done with the semester at that point. In the evening I met four of my friends from high school and we had a Christmas workshop, where we baked gingerbread cookies and cookies with Non-Stop (Smarties) and made some other creative stuff, or they did. I tried to make a Christmas card for my parents and grandparents, but the glitter hadn't dried by the time we were leaving, so I threw them in the bin :p They weren't that nice anyway, so I probably wouldn't have wanted to give them away either way.

This morning I went to the city center for an hour or so, before I threw some clothes in a bag and took the train home to my parents house. Now I'm looking forward to some good and well needed rest.

Have a great night everyone!
xoxo

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Vel fortjent ferie til deg, og vi gleder oss til å ha deg litt mere hjemme hos oss igjen!

Glad i deg!

Klem fra mams