søndag 15. april 2012

MPI Board Retreat

In the middle of March I became a board member of MPI Norway Chapter. MPI stands for Meeting Professionals International and is a global association for meeting and event professionals. I'm a part of the Student Affairs Committee, and that means that I'm going to recruit students and get them to join MPI as members.

This weekend we were away on a board retreat to air out ideas, set some goals, plan the next 12 months and get to know each other as a newly put together board, seeing as we are six students all together who have now become board members. It was a great weekend with lots of fun, inspiration, motivation and an all together great experience.


We went to a place far far into the woods, or as we liked to call it, in the middle of nowhere. But it was a beautiful place, they served good food, had great facilities and we all really enjoyed ourselves. At least I did. Guess I can only really speak for myself ;)


I can't wait to get these next 12 months started!
Hope you've all had a good weekend as well :)

1 kommentar:

Elvis DiMera sa...

Kjempekorslige bilda. Skjønner at du kosa deg der ja..