torsdag 9. desember 2010

I'm bored.............

So, it's Thursday night. I got my Finance exam next week, and I'm going to try my very best to pass it, but the motivation isn't exactly there (to say the least). This is the second night this week that I'm really bored (and I do mean REALLY bored) and don't want to do anything. Think it's a good thing I'm going to my sister tomorrow. Be good to get away from it all, be with my nephews and try to get some perspective and motivation again.

On an other note though, Champions League : ) United are through to the knock-out stages and can, as a top seed, be drawn against second place Inter, Roma and AC Milan from Italy, Lyon and Marseille from France, and Copenhagen. Arsenal won yesterday, but their options from a second-place point of view are Schalke 04 and Bayern Munich from Germany, and Barcelona and Real Madrid from Spain. Personally, I'm hoping for Copenhagen for United and Schalke for Arsenal. The knock-out games are usually pretty though anyway, so we'll just have to wait and see tomorrow (kinda sucks that I can't choose myself. Would be so much less nerve-wreaking). And believe you me, I will be following the draw no matter what. Finance will just have to come second! (Nice to see I've got my prioritize in order during this exam-filled period :p )

Ingen kommentarer: