mandag 13. desember 2010

Sick again...

Seriously, this sucks! I'm supposed to be studying real hard for my Finance exam, instead I've got a sore throat, runny nose and a headache is starting to appear. What's the point???

On an other note, I had a great time at my sisters house. Played with my nephews and relaxed. Probably why I'm getting sick now. After a lot of stress, I relax and then it comes popping up. Usually how it works...

The oldest of my beautiful nephews : )

Me and my sister's second-born : )

Tonight though, it's going to be the battle of the season. Manchester v Arsenal. Me v Robin. I was supposed to go to Gothenburg to see it, but unfortunately it didn't work out that way. Maybe that's a good thing though, cuz he's a bad loser and I think he's getting sick of losing against me :p Good luck, babe! Mentally, I'll be in Gothenburg with you.
xoxo

The two of us last season (one more nervous than the other). Let's see how it goes this time ; )

1 kommentar:

Elise sa...

så kjipt at du har blitt syk! god bedring! <3