onsdag 23. mars 2011

Amsterdam!!

Last Thursday, I went to Amsterdam with 14 other people from my class and the year above us. It turned out to be a good weekend with too little sleep. On average I think I got two and a half hours of sleep every night from Thursday to Sunday. No wonder I got a migraine when I was on the flight back home...

I amsterdam

Leaving Oslo : )

In short one might say that we walked. A lot! The weather waskind of sad on Friday with a bit of wind and rain, but don't think that'll stop a bunch Tourism students :p We definitely burned some calories during those two days. We were way luckier on Saturday. It was absolutely beautiful all day long, and NO SNOW! That was the best part! I'm really sick of snow now. It's been a long winter.

Ready to explore!

Weather turning "blue"...

Sunny Saturday : D

The one thing that sucked on Saturday, was that I had no shopping-mood what so ever! I bought a pair of earrings. That was it. (But I was yesterday and I am today, so I'm going to Storo in an hour ; ) hehe). But it didn't stop the other girls from doing it. For example buying nice shoes : )

Shopping

Going back home : (

Ingen kommentarer: