onsdag 2. mars 2011

A little hello (turning a bit long) ; )

Just wanted to say hello to make you see I'm still here.

The previous two weeks have been spent setting up meetings with lecturers, getting my classmates opinions about our course (which hasn't been easy, let me tell you) and today I finally finished my last (of five) meeting this week. Seeing as I am the class representative, I was in hand of evaluating the four subjects we have this semester. Me and one of the other class representatives from our year (but an other course) have had four meetings with four different lecturers these three days. I also had a meeting with the Bachelor administration and three other Tourism students yesterday, so I'm glad I'm finally done with this for now.

In other "news", so to speak. I went to an ice-hockey game (Vålerenga - Sparta Warriors) with my mom, dad and brother on Sunday. I've never been to a game like that before and it was really fun. My dads company are sponsors for Vålerenga, so we sat in the VIP area and got food and everything : ) It was great! The one downside of it was that my hand got messed up by the puck. It came flying out of nowhere and hit my left hand. Fast and furious. It hurt for a long time, but I got to take the puck home, so that was at least nice ; )

When I got home though, I saw that Arsenal lost the Carling Cup finale against Birmingham, and that hurt pretty much as much as getting hit by the puck. I was actually sad for a long time. Can't imagine how they felt : ( And United lost against Chelsea last night, but that just made me angry, because David Luiz (Chelsea player) should have been sent off and Chelsea shouldn't have gotten the penalty! Way weak!! And since Vidic actually did get sent off, we'll face Liverpool on Sunday without him. Rio, get your behind back in business!!

As you see, I don't do so well with back-to-back defeats. That's definitely the downside of supporting two teams... However, the joy is double as well, so I choose to focus on that instead ; ) Arsenal play an FA Cup replay against Leyton Orient tonight though, so I'm hoping for a victory tonight. Both for their and my sake ; ) (And if they win, they'll go to Old Trafford to play United next. That's when the fun begins ; ) )
xoxo

Ingen kommentarer: