fredag 15. april 2011

Happy Easter Break

Hey everybody!

So today at 12.45 Easter Break was upon us. We walked out of the lecture a bit lighthearted, but also a bit freaked out, cuz this means; EXAMS! And four of them! They'll come hot and heavy at us like lightning from a clear sky. Or maybe not quite. I mean, we have know about them for a long time. But did that make us start studying before now? Ehm, no. Not really. Motivation has been on an all-time-low this semester, and payback is coming. I can only speak for myself, but these next few weeks will be spent with my nose in the books.

The only thing that will interfere with school is that beautiful game we call football ; ) This weekend in particular will be great! It starts of tomorrow afternoon with the FA Cup semi final between Manchester United and Manchester City, in other words; an all Manchester derby. Hopefully my boys will silence those noise neighbors. Then at 22.00 Real Madrid and Barcelona meet again to see if there's any excitement left in La Liga. We all know how it went the last time around (and if you don't, I'll be happy to tell you! ;p Barcelona beat the c**p out of Real and sent them back to Madrid with a 5-0 loss! Who had expected that? Not me at least). Within these next 18 days or so, these two teams will meet four (!) times, so I'm thinking my head could possibly explode. On Sunday however, we turn to Premier League where Arsenal will host Liverpool to see who will get the point both teams so sorely need. One to challenge United who's at the top of the table, and the other will fight for the chance to play in Europe next season. In other words: drama, drama, drama all around ; )

I would also like to give a dedication of sorts to all who were affected by the Hillsborough tragedy in 1989. May you all find the peace and justice you deserve! You will never be forgotten!

xoxo

Ingen kommentarer: