tirsdag 12. april 2011

Morning : )

Hey hey! I just wanted to say I'm still here. Haven't really had too much to blog about lately. It's pretty much been kinda quiet ; )

Yesterday was a really beautiful day, so I sat outside while looking through and organizing my Statistics notes at my friends house (exams are coming up fast and furious). It was amazing, but this being Norway and April, that weather doesn't last too long. Today it's grey and rainy. But maybe it's not so bad, considering I've got class later on.

I'm going home today though : ) Going to watch United - Chelsea at my aunts house. Wasn't the original plan, but plans change ; ) I'm going to be really nervous later on! 1-0 is a scary result for the return leg, but United have a good history with it, so we'll see. We'll at least be cheering them on! Come on, you Red Devils!! Make us proud : D

See ya!!
xoxo

Ingen kommentarer: