søndag 5. juni 2011

What a funny creature

I'm supposed to be studying for my last exam, but I can't help myself. Just have to say this first.

So, yesterday Norway played away against Portugal, like many of you probably know. It wasn't Norway's best game, but to be fair, it wasn't Portugal's either. But anyway, they won 1-0 (I guess deservedly). Fábio Coentrão was great, just like he was in last summers World Cup, Nani had some slick moves and passes (and it hurts me that he assisted the goal. Norwegian United supporter in the house), and Ronaldo got way more dangerous when he went down the middle in the second half. For Norway, Tom Høgli; I bow down! You're the reason why Ronaldo couldn't play like he wanted to. Our keeper, Rune Almenning Jarstein also had some good saves that kept us in. I'm proud of how they played. It could have gone way worse.

But the reason for all this, is Ronaldo's comments after the game. Apparently he said that Norway didn't want to score. We came to defend. We parked the bus. That gets me thinking. Maybe Drillo learned that from Real Madrid's first leg in the Champions League final against Barcelona (although I know he didn't. Just saying he might as well have). Cos they did NOTHING. And Ronaldo knows that. Cos he was just as frustrated then, if not even more.

Just saying... People in glasshouses and all that...
xoxo

Ingen kommentarer: