tirsdag 21. juni 2011

Tiny update so you see I'm still alive :p

I've never been to an office party before, but I was on Friday. It started with a rebus, which had us running around in the rain and wind (not quite perfect for the girls in dresses and high heels). When we finished we walked down the red carpet and got a welcome-drink (loved that part ;) ). Then we had dinner before all the managers danced, and I'm sorry, but it was not good :p A lot of fun, though. The rest of the night consisted of drinking and dancing for everyone. It was a great night with a lot of fun and laughter.

I went home on Saturday to officially "step up" to be my cousin's godmother. He had his christening on Sunday and he was the quietest baby ever. He usually sleeps a lot anyway, but there's always a bit "tension" before a christening. No one likes it when the baby cries. But Benjamin did no such thing. He slept through it all.

After the sermon, we went over to my aunt and uncle's house to have a very-welcomed BBQ (I was sooo hungry). Then it was coffee and cakes and what not. Went back on Sunday evening and went shopping with my sister yesterday : D And boy can I spend money!! :p Had a great day though with shopping, lunch at TGI Friday's and ice-cream at Ben & Jerry's.

Now I'm just looking forward to go on holiday on Saturday. Going to Denmark with my family. Will be a long drive down there though. My brother and I are traveling down on Saturday morning (after my friend's bachelorette-party........)
xoxo

Ingen kommentarer: