tirsdag 5. juli 2011

Hola : )

As I'm sitting at home watching Top 11 at 11 on MTV, I thought I'd might as well update my blog.

This past two weeks have contained major bachelorette-party-planning, the actual bachelorette-party, which was a huge success :D, holiday in Denmark with my family and the wedding of one of the best people in the world! So, in other words, it's been a lot happening these last couple of weeks ; )


When I got back to having internet connection again, I saw that United have signed David De Gea, YEAH!, and Gael Clichy has gone to City, WHAT??? I mean... That's just wrong on so many levels. No one should ever go to Manchester City. The club should just dissolve. Would make this football-world a much better place :p Okey, maybe not that drastic. But if Samir Nasri leaves Arsenal as well, and chooses City, I think I may just start crying. That would just be way to unfair. I would welcome him at United, so if he chooses to go, listen to Scholes and come to us :D I'll support that :p

xoxo

Ingen kommentarer: