torsdag 21. juli 2011

Quite a random post ; )

I was sitting here in my bed, being quite bored, when I realized I wanted to update my blog. The problem was I didn't know what I wanted to blog about. So I went to my folder of pictures and found some pictures I got from my friend in high school. They're all from the internet though, so maybe you've seen some of them before. Wether you have or not, it's still great fun ; ) Enjoy! : )
(You might have to click on them and try to get them bigger. Don't know why my pictures are all of the sudden smaller... If anyone understands, please let me know : ) )


Do you dare? ; )

PRICELESS! :D

Be honest...; you totally looked behind you, didn't you? :p

How cute! : )




WOW!!



Something I could seriously find myself doing!! :p


Even I'm not that stupid...

Or THAT stupid!! :O

Hope you liked it. I sure did :p
xoxo

Ingen kommentarer: