torsdag 7. juli 2011

London en mi corazón

This blog post is a dedication to my favorite city, and it will come as no surprise to the people who know me (and whoever have read the heading) it's London.

Tower Bridge

Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament seen from London Eye

Trafalgar Square

Hyde Park from the air

I've lost track of how many times I've been there. Don't think I've actually ever kept track, to be honest. But I keep coming back to this marvelous city time and time again. It was so much easier last year, cos I lived in Brighton. It was only a train ride away. But there's no stopping me wherever I may be living. (As a side-note, I'm actually thinking of moving there for a couple of years when I finish my Bachelor degree in two-years time). I was there for my birthday last September, during Norway's national day in May this spring, and going back again for my birthday weekend this year as well. Thinking of making it a tradition ; )

Outside The Hummingbird Bakery in Portobello Road. Yummy

View of London from Primrose Hill, way north in Regent's Park
Worth the trip

A new favorite, with great staff, hot coffee, and killer smoothies!
Close to Primrose Hill

So here's some more of my favorite pictures of London. Some are my own, and some are from Google. Some are just to hard for me to capture :p Enjoy!

London Eye by night, during Christmas-time

House of Fraiser in Oxford Street, during Christmas-time

THE Shopping area, with capital S. Oxford Circus, baby

Piccadilly Circus

St. Katherine's Dock

Starbucks in St. Katherine's Dock

Wembley Stadium, the home of football

With the FA Cup at Wembley Stadium

I'll definitely agree with that...

Me and mommy dearest at Gatwick Airport

I'm sooo ready to go back in September! Really looking forward to it. Thinking of checking out Hampstead Heath this time. Anyone been there, who can give me some pointers?

Have a great summer!
xoxo

Ingen kommentarer: