tirsdag 18. oktober 2011

Tuesday morning at my place...

Good morning everybody! : ) Hope you've all had a good night. I have, even tough I've had all sorts of weird dreams :p And it was equally hard getting out of bed. But I'm a busy girl and just had to get up, so here I am. Sitting in bed working on the third (of five) service quality assignments.


This time it's about how companies can separate themselves from other companies. Still don't feel like I quite know what I'm doing here, but gotta get going since we're handing it in on Friday.

There's a lot happening this week, actually from now until Christmas. So let's hear it for December 15th, huh. That's when I got this semesters last exam ; ) Also looking forward to Champions League tonight! The absolute highlight of my day today!! :D

Hope you'll all have a good day. I'm really gonna try to blog more often from now on about all sorts of things.
xoxo

Ingen kommentarer: