fredag 16. mars 2012

Barcelona en mi corazón

Last night I got back from an awesome trip to Barcelona! We arrived midday Thursday, and by evening I was already in love with the city. The whole beach-city combination is really great and you feel that they have everything there. The weather was amazing the entire week, and that was a welcome change from the snow that came before we left Oslo.

Instead of boring you with all the details, I'll show you some pictures. Chances are, I'm going to edit this post at a later point, seeing as I only have my pictures. I didn't take as many pictures as the others, so I'll probably put some of them on here when I get them :)

Camp Nou < 3 





La Pedrera 

Plaça Catalunya 

The beautiful Barceloneta beach

La Sagrada Familia 



Parc Güell 


Tibidabo Amusement park 


Amazing view from Tibidabo 

Tapas time 




Lunch menu in El Born 

Wouldn't mind paying only 6,45€ for Cesc Fabregas ;) 

Ingen kommentarer: