lørdag 24. mars 2012

Blessed ♥

Even if things haven't exactly been how I've wanted them to be these last few months, I'm truly blessed. I just need to remember that when times get hard.

Tonight, for example, I saw a blog post on my sister's blog dedicated to me and my sweet-tooth :p I love Smash! (salty corn kernels (according to Google translate :p ) covered in chocolate) and my sister knows this very well. Probably because whenever I visit them, I can eat an entire bag all by myself :p Anyway, she's going to make this the next time I go there:


Smash!-cake :O It just has to be amazing!! :D

I love you so much, sis! Even if we're far apart, you're always in my heart. Don't know what I'd do without you.


2 kommentarer:

Stine sa...

Åååå, jeg blir helt rørt jeg! I'm very blessed too! Du skal få en stor og god klem i påsken!

Elvis DiMera sa...

Den kaka ble jeg misunnelig på altså.. Hmm