søndag 7. mars 2010

Shopping - money = ???

First thing first: Jéssica requested that I write my blog in English, so that she can read it as well. Since I'm too lazy to have two blogs, I'll just change this one. Any questions, just ask.

Yesterday, Jéssica, Desirée and I went to London to shop. Now, I don't have a lot of money, because I forgot to transfer it on Friday, so I didn't buy anything. That's a rather strange situation when I go to London. It never happens. I guess there's some truth to the saying; there's a first time for everything ;) Anyway. We started the morning by looking for a dress for Jéssica, because she's going to a wedding when she goes back to Spain. That wasn't so easy. We went to both Debenhams and House of Fraiser (x2) and she tried on dresses, but didn't buy anything. She's very hard to please... The rest of the day was spent walking from Oxford Street to Covent Garden and back again via Waterstones. Thank you, sis! I love that store! It's a huge bookshop close to Piccadilly Circus. We have one in Brighton as well, but it's not as big. This is where I've bought most of the books I've bought since I've been here. I've got too many!


Waterstones <3

It was a good day, but I'm so tired these days. Don't know why I can't sleep. Maybe it's because I'm going back to school tomorrow or going home on Friday. I'm so looking forward to it (going home, that is). Miss everyone so much.

My mind is mainly two places these days: thinking of the friends who are leaving this weekend (especially Jéssica. I'll miss you so much! But I'm coming to Spain! Don't you worry! ;) ) and going home on Friday. It's going to be interesting to pack on Thursday (a lot of books and shoes...). Gonna try to bring home stuff I don't need the next couple of months. Can't believe it's March already. So strange to think I could have been going home next weekend.

Oh, I almost forgot. United won their game yesterday, so that means we're top of the league again! Back where we belong :) And Paul Scholes scored his 100th Premier League goal. Congratz!

1 kommentar:

Storesøs sa...

Så bra at du fant waterstones :-) Det er en fantastisk bokhandel! Jeg kunne vært der en hel dag.... Ikke lenge til vi ses nå. Vi gleder oss utrolig :-)

Kjempeglad i deg!