lørdag 27. mars 2010

London

Today I've been in London (again... Really don't know how many times I've been there during my life. But I love it, so I don't care). Anyway, I went up there to meet up with my brother-in-law, who's in town for a concert. We went shoeshopping (don't worry, the shoes was for him, not me), sweathershopping and had lunch at Pizza Hut. Why I don't go there more often, I don't know, cuz it amazing food! Maybe a good thing that I'm not there to much ;) Although I saw him last weekend, it was still nice to see him and speak Norwegian. I've figuered out that sometimes it's better to be in London with guys. Easier somehow. But I'm really looking forward to my sightseeing day with Desireé before we're leaving! I think that's going to be a lot of fun :)

When I got back to Brighton I was met with some disapointing news... Chelsea had crushed Aston Villa 7-1 and Arsenal could only draw 1-1 against Birmingham. Typical of them (B.) to level during added time... United started their game at 5.30 pm, so when I turned on my computer it was still 0-0 and neither Rooney nor Ferdinand was playing. Not great news. Hopefully they're just out because of the Bayern Munich game on Tuesday. Injury is however a concern. But worry not though! Manchester did what they do best, and won 4-0! Fantastic! At least we're still top, despite the fact that Chelsea are just one point behind. We can't afford to slip up now. This title-run will continue to the very last day, and I for one won't bet anything on anyone to win. Got NO clue!

Ingen kommentarer: