tirsdag 16. november 2010

I'm still alive :p

Thought it was about time to update my blog after many, many weeks (months I guess). It probably has something to do with the fact that I'm stuck in my marketing plan... I really hate it! I try to stay positive, but it's very hard when you don't know what to do and how to do the few things you do know! (If that made any sence?)

BI is a good school, but it's very hard, so all though I'm happy about studying there, there are days when I don't know why I bother. It's a lot of reading, and our exams are coming up way too fast! Kinda feels like I'm drowning in everything that's happening and needs to be done...

Besides school, I also got a job as Meeting & Events hostess at Radisson Blu close to when I live, so I also spend some time there :p I was there today and I'm also working tomorrow and next Tuesday. Tomorrow I'm going to be working alone most of the day, if not the whole day, because there's only two of us. It will be my first day all alone :s Gonna be very nervous.
The job itself is fun, but very stressful at times. Well, most of the time actually. But it gives me a break from school and a good work-out ;) (Always look on the bright side of life..... :D )

I'm gonna try to update more on a regular basis from now on. I don't know how many people actually read my blog, but my dad has at least wanted me to update it again, so this one's for you, Dad! Have a great time in Lisbon! (You're sooo lucky!)

1 kommentar:

Elise sa...

Jeg leseeer :D og det er fint å se oppdateringer.

lykke til med lesing og eksamener!