tirsdag 30. november 2010

What a feeling : )

I'm done with my first exam, and let me tell you, it feels goooood :) Wrote seven pages (about the problem of self-interest (egeninteressens problem). Don't know how to say it in a better way in English) in less than two hours and was out of there at 11, with a small smile on my face. Went to Platekompaniet to buy One Tree Hill season 5 (one of the best shows in the world) and they finally had it! Tried twice last week and had no luck. Today though... Bingo! :D

I'm still on a high from the game yesterday, that was truly one of the best in history, and I am now very ready to see Carling Cup football tonight :) Times two ;) BUT, that's after studying for my Tourism exam though. Gotta prepare for that these next two days, since we've got that for three hours on Thursday. Wish me good luck with studying, cuz I'm getting really sick of it :p
xoxo

Ingen kommentarer: