onsdag 17. november 2010

My first A at BI :D

Whohoo! Yesterday I got my first grade, and I'm very pleased to say it was an A! :D I didn't really believe it was true until today, and the reason for that was that I didn't feel too good about the project. Didn't feel like an A paper. But apparently someone disagreed with me on that, and who am I to argue? ;) Hehe...
The project was 40 % of our Tourism grade, so it feels really good. It was about the Tourism system and product, and the effects tourism has on the environment, both good and bad.
Now I have seen the first half of England-France (0-1 at half-time) and am going to see Portugal-Spain in one minute, so I gotta go ;)

2 kommentarer:

Elise sa...

WOW! flinka :D gratulerer!!

Solgunn sa...

Gratulera!!!
Ps: lenge si sist nå, kafé ein dag itte eksamensperioden?