mandag 17. september 2012

Birthday weekend : )

This weekend was spent on the mountains in my parents cabin. It was our annual girls weekend and the following were in attendance: me, my mom, my sister, my aunt, my grandmother and two of my grandmothers sisters (i.e. my mother and aunts aunts. Got that? :p )

It has been, and was this weekend as well, rather loud. We eat a lot, talk a lot and laugh A LOT! We also walked in the mountains on Saturday and spent some money in the "city-center". That's something we're good at ; ) Saturday night was spent celebrating my birthday and eating cake and snacks. Also something we're good at :p

Had a great weekend, and now it's back to business at school and work. Got a lot happening this week, so it will probably fly by just like the last few weeks have.

Hope you'll all have a great week ahead!
Best wishes,
xoxo

Ingen kommentarer: