søndag 18. april 2010

17.04.1989

Desirée turned 21 yesterday, so to celebrate her birth, 12 of us went out. We started with dinner at a Chinese restaurant. When we were finished with dinner and opening presents (I got her a Rooney shirt ;) ) we went to a pub in the Lanes. We were there for an hour or something before we went our separate ways. The boys and I went to the bus and went home (I'm not a nightclub person) and the girl were supposed to go to a club. When I talked to Desirée today, she said they didn't go after all, because it was too expensive. I think it's a higher price on Fridays and Saturdays. I think everyone had a good night and I think it's nice to go out to dinner once in a while, and not just a pub. Once again happy birthday, Dessie :)

Andrea and Robin (always finds an excuse to wear a suit ;) )

Some of the girls at the restaurant

The birthdaygirl and Eva

Ingen kommentarer: