torsdag 15. april 2010

Crappy, crappy week!!

This has not been my favorite week, by far! It started on Monday with me not wanting to go to school, but I went (I'm kinda proud of that one). On Tuesday I got sick and was in no condition to go to school, so I stayed at home. I was also told that my grandmother wouldn't come this weekend because of her fear of flying. Yesterday I was supposed to meet up with Desirée for coffee, but I had such a headache after being at school, so I went home instead. Today I woke up to the news that the volcano on Iceland would ground all planes for the time being, which means my parents and grandfather won't be able to come here tomorrow at all! All flights are cancelled both in and out of the UK and Norway. All the airports are also closed for now, so after speaking to my dad this afternoon, I just have to except that they will not come this weekend :( My fear is that they won't come at all now, which really blows!

There's a saying that goes like this: Every cloud has its silver lining. Even this crappy situation has a couple of positives. One: Because I've been in such a foul mood tonight, Fiona came to my room with a chocolat bar for me (not so positive in counting calories, but I don't care today). Two: I can go to Desirées birthday dinner on Saturday, so she will get her wish. She pretty much wanted to kill me when I told her I couldn't come, so hopefully that will make her happy.

2 kommentarer:

Elise sa...

ååh, stakkar! så utrolig kjipt. jeg hørte om det med flya, og det var skikkelig teit.. jeg håper det blir fiksa uansett, da, så de kan komme!

Anonym sa...

Godt å høre at Fiona er der, og at hun "ser" deg, og trøster!

Hils henne og si tusen takk!

Kos deg i bursdagen, og vi kommer så sant vi får det til! Ikke vær bekymret for noe annet!

Klem fra mams