torsdag 8. april 2010

Sweet and sour

Today is a weird day, cuz I'm both happy and sad. Let's do the sad part first, then the happy. Better to end things on a good note ;)

Things did not go well this week in regards to football (Felicia,just keep reading... Not everything is about football this time ;) ). Arsenal lost 4-1 to Barcelona on Tuesday (6-3 on aggregate) and yesterday Manchester won 3-2, but went out of Champions League because of away goals. Bayern won the first leg 2-1, which means that the score was 4-4 on aggregate, but Bayern had two away goals, Manchester had only one. In my opinion, this is the worst way to go out, cuz we played so much better then them yesterday! So I'm blue...

My happiness is threefolded: I'm happy because it's Thursday, which means it's weekend tomorrow. My sisters duedate is in TWO weeks, so the baby could technically pop out any minute. And yesterday I found out that my brother is coming to London after all, and he's coming on Saturday. This means I'm going to see him on Sunday and that makes me very happy :D

1 kommentar:

Storesøs sa...

Miss you, sis!!! Glad for at du snart er "hjemme" for godt :-).
Kjempeglad i deg!

God klem fra storesøs