tirsdag 13. april 2010

London

I'm not at school today, cuz I'm in bed with sneezing, a sore throat, headache, no energy and I think a slight fever. Not feeling too good, so decided to stay home, so hopefully I'll get better for this weekend. My parents and grandfather is coming! Finally! :D My grandmother was also supposed to come, but because of the stupid fear of flying, she can't make it after all, which I to some extent understand, but it still sucks. Really wanted her to come.

On Sunday I went to London to meet my brother and two of his friends. It was nice to see him again and to put faces to the names. They were both very "strange" or "interesting" guys, to say it like that, but it was a lot of fun :) We walked around, saw the Manchester game at a pub (which didn't go as we had hoped), went to their hostel and had dinner at an Indian restaurant. I left around 5.30 because Sunday is a bad day to travel. Construction work, so it takes about two hours to get from Victoria to Brighton (train and bus). Not fun.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Håper du er bedre nå!

Vi gleder oss til å komme på besøk!

Klem fra mams