fredag 9. april 2010

Girlsnight at King & Queen :)

Last night we went to King & Queen to have an all-girls night. It was really fun and at one point we were 13 people. I say people and not girls bacause Jule's boyfriend is visiting, so we had to meet him. But they came late and he was the only boy. For one night his name was Tina, not Timm ;) But we had a lot of fun and (sorry Robin and Andrea) it was nice to be just us girls for once. We called Robin around ten and he was maaaaad. He and Andrea wanted to come down, but of course we didn't let them. That's life... ;) Hehe

Raquel, Ngoc, Yamila, me and Stina

First time I've ever seen someone drink beer with a straw!

The Swedes (Desirée, Maria and Stina)


The Swiss (Julia and Melanie)

I didn't have the best morning, though. I start 8.45 am on Fridays and I had forgotten to set my alarm last night, so I woke up 7.57 or something (I usually get up at 6.45!). I rushed to the bathroom, tried to contact Melanie to tell her I overslept and ran out the door with a pear in my hand. The great thing about it all is that I actually got to school on time! I was there at 8.44 and Mark ran a little late himself, so no harm done. The only reason why I got there so "fast" was extreme luck with the buses. But it wasn't a good start to the day and I don't like to have so little time in the morning. It makes me nervous, as Desirée so nicely puts it ;) (Love you, honey).

Now I'm looking forward to a quiet Saturday (unfortunately with some school work) and spending the day with my brother in London on Sunday :)

Ingen kommentarer: