tirsdag 27. april 2010

Weekend update

The internet at my hostfamily is bonkers, so I haven't been able to be online since Friday morning. When I opened my mail this morning I had 34, so I am really looking forward to we get the internet back. But anyway. That's not what this is about.

On Saturday Desirée and I went to London to have a sightseeing day :) For once we went by bus, so it was an early morning to say it like that. We met up at 7.50 and off we went. In a nutshell, what we did was: we went up in London Eye and the weather was pretty good, so that was good timing. After that we went by bus to Tower and changed bus to go to Trafalgar Square. From there we went to Chinatown to have lunch. It was the first time we sat outside this year, and it felt very good :)
London Eye and Big Ben

Lunch in Chinatown

After Chinatown we walked to Piccadilly Circus to catch the bus to Harrods. It was Desirée's first time and she did not get disappointed. I love Harrods, but unfortunately it's not a place where you go on a shopping-spree. Way to expensive! Since it was such a beautiful weather, we went to look at some "art"/pictures on the sidewalk by Green Park. On days such as Saturday it's no wonder why London is my favorite city and why I never get tired of it :D

Always knew Chelsea would mean the end of the world

We ended our day at Victoria Coach Station with a milkshake and tired eyes, but it was a great day and I for one am very happy that we went :)

Milkshake from McDonalds :)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Godt å se at du er på nett igjen, og at du koser deg den siste måneden du er der.

Når jeg ser bildene fra London, kjenner jeg suget etter å være der igjen!
Vi snakkes!

Klem fra mams