onsdag 21. april 2010

38 days

Only one thing to say right now... I want to be at home. I want to be there for the birth of my nephew. I want to see the last Champions League games with my aunt and grandmother. I want to meet my bestfriend's guy. I want to speak Norwegian. (Don't get me wrong. I'm still happy here and having a good time, but I am looking forward to coming back home).

By the way. I've just been to the cinema with Desiree and Melanie. We saw "Dear John" (based on the book by Nicolas Sparks). I love his books and the movies made from them. "Dear John" is worth seeing :)

1 kommentar:

Elise sa...

I THINK I KNOW YOUR BEST FRIEND'S GUY. :):):) if it's THAT best friend haha

and i want to see dear john, too! i love nicholas sparks' books (/ the movies, but the books are always better) even though i haven't read that one..

i thin i have to see that movie some time.. :)