lørdag 1. mai 2010

Portsmouth & hospital

Strange headline, I know, but nothing to worry about regarding the hospital part (as far as I know, at least). This morning I went to Portsmouth with seven of my friends. While we were on the train towards Portmouth I got a text from my mom, saying that my sister was on her way to the hospital. She is pregnant and her water broke this morning, so she may give birth today :) She has gone 8 days over her due-date, and she is very ready to get him out, so hopefully I'll get a text during the evening, saying I'm an aunt again, but this time, also a godmother :) It is, however, a little bit scary, because it means that I have much more responsibility this time. But I wouldn't have said yes if I didn't think I could handle it, so bring it on! ;)

The reason for the trip to Portsmouth was shopping, which is why it is hilarious that only £15 is "missing" from my wallet :p I don't think I've ever gone shopping without actually buying something (except something to eat and drink). We went to two shopping centres and Victoria Park. There was a playground there, so we went there twice :) First time we were there, we played (Robin and Karolina got hurt), second time we just sat there, because there were a lot of kids playing. I didn't take any pictures, but I'm going to get Melanie's, so I'll put them in here when I get them.

Ingen kommentarer: