fredag 28. mai 2010

Testresults and goodbyes...

So, I went to school earlier today to get my testresults, and it went really well. I got 48 of 50 correct, so me and an other girl were the best of everyone leaving (approx. 60 students or so). It was fun, and both Rosie and Mark were really "proud" of me. (Of course, now, I'm really curious about what I got wrong, but whatever.)

After school, we went to have our last cup of coffee together, and it was fun until we were thinking about leaving. Then the fun stopped, and the tears started. I managed to keep myself together for a while, but it got too hard, so I started to cry as well. When I left Starbucks, I went by to say goodbye to my co-workers at the tourist information, and I was really happy to see Karen, Katarina and Paula, cuz they were my favorite people to work with :) The day was always so much easier and quicker when they were around.

I still don't really understand that I'm going home tomorrow and not coming back. It's just too surreal. I bet it will hit me when I'm all alone at the airport tomorrow...

1 kommentar:

Elise sa...

SKOLELYS!!!!!!! haha :D

awww jeg blir trist av at du er så trist. jeg husker åssen det var å forlate costa rica.. ikke kult!! men du får se på det positive: du kommer hjem, og om bare en uke kan vi møtes igjen <3