onsdag 26. mai 2010

Since Sunday...

On Sunday we went to the beach, and after a couple hours I figured it was a good idea to go home, cuz I felt a little "flushed" in my face. When I got on the bus my arms started to sting, and I realised that sunscreen had not been a bad way to go. Typical me, I didn't think of it before I went to the beach, so as the day went on I got more and more red. I can finally say that my arms are pretty much back to normal today. At least they don't burn anymore ;) On Sunday night we had a BBQ at the flat and it was with the family and extras. The extras were, of course, Ash and Kevin. When there's good food, they usually surface at some point ;)

Gerry and Daniel

Daniel, Ash (my "ex-husband"), David, Kevin and Ben

Since I was so burnt, I decided to stay in on Monday, until I went to the cinema with Karolina in the evening. We went to see Streetdance 3D and we absolutely LOVED it!! I think we had smiles on our faces during 95% of the film and our feet were rarely still. I recommend it to people who like dancemovies! I really love them and I'm sooo looking forward to seeing Step Up 3D later this summer! :D
Yesterday was spent at school with our class. We had a "pot-luck" lunch, with means that we all brought something to eat and everyone tasted everything. When we were done with eating, we went to the beach for about an hour or so. At night, pretty much everyone went to King & Queen for the last time :( It's really weird knowing we won't go back there anymore. Tonight we'll have our last dinner at Day's. Also very sad : But the good thing is; in less then a week, I'm with my nephews :D

Stina, Maria, me and Karolina =)

Pot-luck lunch, where Mark got a thank-you-cookie from us who are leaving

Felicia and Raquel (had to say goodbye to Raquel and Yamila yesterday :( )

Robin and Eva sing their last karaoke contribution

Stina and me (poor Stina is staying here alone when we leave)

Ingen kommentarer: