tirsdag 18. mai 2010

Oops...

Okey, so I just found out that I really suck at history! (And I got a 5/B on my history exam.. Sorry, Gjerde! (My history teacher)...) So to clear up (like Elise did with me): we got our constitution 17th May, but weren't directly freed. Just a little bit free, and it was from Denmark, not Sweden. But we got our own law, so maybe that's what we're celebrating? Elise? What do you have to say? Maybe you should write my blog... Makes it a whole lot easier :p Or maybe I should stick to writing about things I know ;) Not a bad idea that either...

2 kommentarer:

Elise sa...

THAT'S HEAPS BETTER :) you got it all right now ^^ our history teacher would be proud of you, haha :] at least i am!

and you know, just tell me your password and i'll come in here once and share the newest updates on.. history. XD hahaha (not to mention crack jokes that suck!! :P)

Linh sa...

Oops.. that makes us two !