fredag 21. mai 2010

Picture update

Instead of editing the previous post, I will just have one here with a lot of pictures from yesterday. But first a little story of today's happenings.

Karolína, Desirée, Felicia and I met at Old Steine to have a milkshake date. We've been to ShakeAway a few times now, and this is why:


There are so many flavours, so it's really hard to choose. We sat down in the park to enjoy them, but then we got wet on our behinds, so we decided to go to Old Steine park to try to get a bench. After about 5 minutes, we regretted doing that, because behind us (LUCKILY) there was a girl giving a guy a very good time, if you know what I mean. I'm not going to put out a picture of it (Felicia took it as proof), cuz I'm having a hard time getting it out of my brain. Don't want to cause you any trauma. The worst thing about it was that there were a lot of children around. After about 15-20(!) minutes, we started to feel reaaly uncomfortable, so we left. When Desirée took the bus past the park 10 minutes later she saw the girl talking to a police officer and it seemed like she got a ticket. Haha! Serves you right!

Me and Felicia enjoying our milkshakes :)

The fountain in Old Steine park

Now to more trivial things :) Pictures from our graduation yesterday :)

Ready to graduate!

GRADUATED!! =D

MEHT Class of 2010 =)

Me and my girl Karo =) Gonna miss her sooo much!!

Desirée, Melanie, Raquel, me and Yamila (and the sun :D )

Stina, me and Desirée

Mark lasted for 10 seconds or something

Robin and Mark battle

Me and Karo

Eva, Robin and me

Mar, Stina, Eva, me and Karolina =)

Andrea, Karolína, Adam (activities office) and Robin

I'm really going to miss Robin! (Despite the fact that he's an Arsenal supporter)

Ingen kommentarer: