tirsdag 11. mai 2010

What a day!

Got to the lecture at school at 10.20 this morning, only to be told that we didn't need to be there (not everyone of course, but people in my class). We don't need to be there next week either, because both lectures have the same topic (bookreports and portfolio) and it's not relevant to us, because we're leaving soon :) So, we sat in the cafeteria and went to Lidl. Very useful morning. When we got to our normal lessons we found out that our last day in school is technically next Wednesday. This is because we have our seremony, where we get our certificates with attendence, on Thursday. When we have gotten that there's no reason for us to be in school, cuz we won't be marked absent anyway :) Mark understands this and has therefore decided that from Tuesday next week until Friday 28th (our actual last day) we'll just be doing fun (or fun-ish) activities. My friends and I are very happy about this, cuz it means we only have six(-ish) days left in school ;D
When I got home my mom called to say that I had gotten the answer to my BI (a school in Norway) application. I have applied to Reiselivsledelse, which in English is something like Tourism-managment. When she opened it she was happy to tell me that I got in :D This means three more years in school and I'm moving to Oslo (with my brother). When I wrote that on Facebook, my bestfriend asked me if I was joking, cuz if I was, it would have been extremely mean. Hehe... Typical Marte... :p

1 kommentar:

Elise sa...

i'm so glad to hear that ^^ i can't wait for you to be back in norway again! wish i would be living in oslo too next year. but there's nothing to do about that! i won't be far away anyways ^^