fredag 28. mai 2010

The days are coming to an end...

As I wrote on Wednesday, we went to Day's that night, and here are some pictures from that:


Where are the boys?? (Answer: late as always)


When we leave EF, we have to do a test to see what level we are. We took that test yesterday and I have no idea how it went, but honestly, I don't think I care. In my opinion, the IELTS test counts for so much more. After the test, our class had a quiz, where Christy and I were in the lead for the first three rounds, but lost because of the last round. That really sucked! But both Christy and I, and Desirée and Tomomi, were only two. The two other groups were three :p

Last night, we went up to Andreas flat for the last time. It was really fun and hopefully someone will upload some pictures that I can "borrow", cuz again, I didn't bring my camera... It's sooooooooo strange to think that in exactly 24 hours , I'm on the plane. I can't believe it's been nine months already.

Today, we're going in to school to get our test results, before we're going to Starbucks for the last time. Uff, everything is for the last time now... Not good. It is not going to be fun saying goodbye to everyone. I'm really dreading it!

Ingen kommentarer: