fredag 21. mai 2010

Update and graduation!!

Yesterday we finally graduated! :) After nine months we are now at the finish line, and it is a very strange feeling. It is reaaly hitting all of us now, that we're leaving in 8 days and it makes us all a bit sad. Not just a bit either. Pretty much full-on! However, we are all looking forward to seeing our families and friends, so I think it's better to think about that now.
Part of the graduating classes

We had our graduation at Babylon Lounge (the club where EF students get in for free every Thursday). There were some stands from various countries we could look at, we could ride the bull, do some sumo-wrestling and two other things I don't know how to explain, so hopefully someone took pictures of it so I can copy :p

My favorite teacher, Gerry, as a child (the teacher's stand)

Christy (classmate) and me

At five, the BBQ started (although we stood in line for 40-50 minutes, cuz people don't know how to cue!!) and when we were done eating, we went home to relax a bit and change before going back to Babylon at 11 to have our final Babylon party. It was actually a good Babylon night and I have to admit that something that made it even better, was that my first teacher at EF, James, came out of nowhere! He was my teacher for the first two weeks here, but then he moved to EF London. I had given up on him coming back to visit, and then all of the sudden he was there :) It was really nice, although he was a bit drunk. But that's life :p

Karolina and I left when her headache got worse and things were still fun, so I got back home around two. It was really good to go to bed after a long, but very good graduation :D

Since I have been very bad at taking pictures, I decided to "borrow" some from Felicia. (I will add more pictures once I get them ;) )

Felicia and me "celebrating" 17th May

Ingen kommentarer: