lørdag 29. mai 2010

Home, sweet home

So, after nine months in England, I'm back in Norway, probably for good (although, who knows?). It's good to be home, but I think I'll wake up tomorrow morning and be really confused.

Everything went well with my journey. Gerry drove me to Gatwick, my bags were 18 and 20 kg, so no problems there, we landed 15 minutes early and I got all of my stuff home.

I think everyone have had the same feelings; looking forward to go home to our families and friends, but hated having to say goodbye yesterday. It really was no fun! I don't think Jule was far off when she wrote on Facebook that we flooded Starbucks. There were aloooot of tears!

I got a text from Desirée at 6am, wishing me to have a safe flight. That was really sweet :) I love that girl. Gonna miss everyone so much!

Goodbye England and thanks for everything!

Ingen kommentarer: